Summary of topics :
Autologous bone graft blocks vertically and horizontally in the case of complex criteria for severe bone loss with long teeth .
Implants in maxillary implant is extremely important because issues related to aesthetics than the lower jaw . But unfortunately , the loss of maxillary teeth is consumed rapidly and severely than the lower jaw should lead to bone loss, resulting in both horizontally and vertically , there is not enough bone to implant implants . This really is a huge challenge for the treating physician implants worldwide .
In this case there are many methods of bone grafting techniques applied but autologous bone graft volume of patients is most effective as autologous bone has bone cells , growth factors bone rapid success and no rejection or the risk of cross-contamination .
Bone Grafting blocks vertically and horizontally is the most complex engineering techniques to implant bone graft implant . Require physicians have adequate knowledge , skills and experience can successfully implement this technique .
In this retrospective study , Dr. Vo Van Nhan summarized 49 patients : 28 men and 21 women aged 18 to 65 years old . All patients were treated bone mass vertically and horizontally in Human Dental Center .
Among them :
- 22 patients with bone graft bone block is removed from the chin .
- 15 patients with bone graft bone block is removed from the post content .
- 12 patients with bone block is removed from the hip bones ( iliac crest bone )
6 months after bone grafting , implants patient , then wait about 4-6 months after the dental implant . X - ray and CT Scan panorex track after 6 months and annually after bone graft teeth mounted on the implant .
- There are 79 blocks of bone grafting , bone grafting 24 blocks vertically and 55 blocks horizontally bone graft .
- 101 implant is implanted into the bone block grafting .
- All implants were successful after 10.5 months follow-up period .
No complications occurred after bone grafting and implant associated rangtren .
Of the 12 patients with bone taken from the hip bone to the normal 8 patients after surgery 1 week , 4 patients with mild soreness still going in the first week after surgery , and all patients walk normally not 4 weeks of pain after surgical removal of the pelvis .
- This study shows that pelvic bone, chin and jaw bone behind the bone graft is positioned very well in the case of maxillary bone grafting for severe consumed by long tooth loss and no serious complications occurred out .
- The implant is implanted in the bone may have good success .
1 , Barone and Covani - Maxillary alveolar ridge reconstruction - J Oral Maxillofac Surg 65:2039 - 2406 , 2007
2 , Simon Storgard Jensen , DDS , Hendrik Terheyden , MD , DDS , PhD - Bone Augmentation Procedures in Localized defect in the alveolar ridge : Clinical results with bone grafts and bone subsitude Different materials . The International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Implants , 24 : 218-236 , 2002.
Dr. Vo Van Nhan GET IMPLANT IN 2011 AWARD
Second Poster Prize at Conference time I dental implants with the subject:
"Iliac crest bones , sinus lift bone grafting and implant prosthetic screw on"
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Time: Day 25 - June 26, 2011